Fight Coordinator / Stunt Coordinator
I've been a Certified Fight Director since 1997 and started doing stunts 1996. I've taught in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom and have made a name for myself as a falling specialist, having codified my own system, and as a master of hand to hand. I've taught a range of age levels and have choreographed kids in a bear and pillow fight to the sword work for the last American production of George Stiles Three Musketeers.
In the News
In the News
- Our next workshop for the IOSP is in full swing, see our first sizzle reel - To Boldly Go.
- Filmed a short "Hammurabi" and a web series "Wonder" for the same brilliant director Lee Ann Hoover. A pleasure to work with her and would do so again in a heartbeat.
- Came in for a day to help with some stunts for the web series "We the Internet." My work is in episode A Congressional (Infighting) Christmas Carol but check out their channel if you are in the mood for a laugh.
- Sadly "The Time Convention" has disappeared but we wish the producers good luck putting the project back together.
- "Scarefest" is now in post production, my first horror film. Not for nothin', horror films are a heck of a good time to shoot. And yes, the sets are totally scary at night.
- "The House that Jack Built" received great acclaim last year and we hope to see it continue do well. The film won a Best Picture, Best Feature, Best Screen Play, Audience Favorite and 2 Best Director awards at various film festivals around the country.